How to open a saved file and get the simulation going.
1. Start the programme as per the installation instructions.
Click OK when the registration window appears if you run the demo version.
Otherwise fill in the appropriate code. Click OK again on the demo warning
window. If you have entered the registration key for a full working version
you must now exit the program and then go back and start it up again for
the registration to work. When you then restart neither the registration
window nor the demo window should appear.
2. Open the file Totmod.pjt (or any other saved project)in the folder "Projects"
by clicking on File and Open Project.
3. In order to see the simulation more clear it is possible to close the
viewing of Aisles, Beams and Grid. This is done under View - 2D setup.
Then demark the showing of Beams, Aisles and Grid on. Redraw the screen
with the new settings by clicking on the white arrow on the lower tool-area
after closing the setting menu by clicking OK.
4. Choose Activate simulator by clicking on the icon with the red guys
in the middle of the upper tool-area or "Activate Simulator" on the
5. Choose simulation file by clicking on the arrow behind the
white field "Select simulation" and choose "Sim_1".
6. The simulation will start when you click on the next black arrow
on that line.
7. You can temporarily interrupt the simulation, speed it up or slow it
down with the other buttons.
8. When you want to leave the simulation you first have to stop it with the black button. Thereafter go back to the editor mode by clicking
on the icon with a hand and a pen, to the left. You can then leave the
programme in the usual way.
9. If you want to watch the simulation in 3D - just click on the button
3D (in simulation mode). Click on the white arrow on the lower menu area
(redraw) if the picture is not automatically visible.
Change from "Solid flat" to "Wireframe" at the lower menu-area if
the simulation runs slow.
10.It is also possible to ride with the truck during the 3D simulation.
Start with choosing which truck you want to ride on in the white
middle field at the lower menu-area and then click on the green button.
© 2000-2002 Atlet AB All Rights Reserved.